Simple Solution

When I was in my sewing room yesterday picking it up a bit, I thought I would post a few photos of my very easy solution to keeping threaded bobbins with its correct color spools. I don't know about anyone else but it's always been a challenge to me to not only store but find the right color of threaded bobbins. I've tried different methods throughout the years and this one is the only one that's stuck and I continue to use.
Simply said, I use an ordinary elastic band to keep the two items held together. I don't double wrap the band or make it too tight. I found that if you do the slightest bump to the centre between the two will send them flying in different directions like a rocket.



Unbelievably simple solution I know. I'm certain I'm not the only person who does this. After I match my bobbins to my thread spools I store them in a multitude of tins I have in my sewing room. That's it!

So end-ith the lesson today.



Comments

  1. Textile traders has bobbin stands for about $4 :) I got too. So much better organised now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts