All Red, White and Blue



I've been staring at a very white, blank wall in my dining room and I think it's just screaming for a quilt.  I've wanted for YEARS to do a red, white and blue quilt and this might be the perfect opportunity to do one for a fantastic wall.  Being an American living in Australia I've always found way to 'wave the flag' so to speak.  I used to have a New York Yankee's window sticker on my car and our Christmas tree every year has red, white and blue patriotic ornaments.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my adopted country of Australia and wave that flag too, but I'll never forget where I came from and for me its just as important to display that.  So I'm thinking my new dining room wall will be the perfect place for a little patriotic red, white and blue.  Now, what pattern......

Comments

Popular Posts